Welcome to Our Store
On Page SEO
The goal of on-page SEO is to resolve all of the issues identified in the SEO audit and answer whether or not the overall site experience is pleasant both from an end user perspective and a technical perspective. Meaning do BOTH the user and Google find your site to be attractive. Are you an “authority”? The first stage of this proposal is to review the website to ensure that it is crisp and easy to understand, and clearly focuses on the pain points of the prospect who arrives.
We always ask these questions:
- What does this website offer?
- What problem does it solve? (pain points)
- Is there anything on the site that promotes what we call “gentle urgency” / Call To Action?
- Is the shopping experience compelling and easy?
- Are there upsells and downsells?
- Does it offer anything of value for free?
- Does it work correctly? These are things that can not be taken for granted and impact everything else you do.
We also review the site for sufficient content, optimized images, proper technical layout and page speed both on desktops and more importantly, on mobile. Should additional assets (copy, images, etc) be required, it will be the responsibility of the client to provide this detail.